I spent all evening going to pick up my brother, he is finally home from the National Guard. It’s pretty wild having him back because he’s been gone almost the entire year so far so I’m glad he’s home. On the way back I was pulled over, that was actually the first time I’ve ever been pulled over, I fucking blew through a stop sign going like 55 or so in a 35 mph zone. And literally right in front of that cop. I felt so stupid because I’m a good driver and I had no idea the cop was there, the stop sign was there, the intersection was there, an the low speed limit was there, but in my offensive, I had just pulled off f the freeway so I was used to going fast and that little ass town wasn’t lit or anything, so as far I could tell I was on open road. Anyway, I didn’t mean to go on about that, I’m just happy to have my brother back home.
Have you ever wondered where was looking Eddie in Killers?
I haven’t wondered but that’s still cool.
I wonder about Piece Of Mind though. But I assume it’s just the wall he’s looking at.
I hate having breathing problems. I just can’t do anything physical and and not be extremely out of breathe. And then sometimes at night, I can’t breath, my breathes are really short and o can’t even inhale. And then I am wheezing and my chest hurts. This is actually the first time in a whole it’s happened to me because I used to get it often. But it’s happening now and I’m having such a hard time breathing and can’t fall asleep because of it.
The Incredible Hulk (1966)
Hulk was just a simple, regular old’ dude. That’s all he ever wanted.
Truuuuuuuuuue T-H-U-G-S and we come to kill you, kiiill you, kiiill you
THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Until, this is taught in schools everywhere- “history class” is merely a racism propaganda course.
I know about this stuff already, and its pretty wild to see reactions of people just learning it. Over 100 million Natives were killed, that’s the biggest genocide in the entire human history. Not the holocaust, but the killing of my people. Jefferson, Washington, Jackson, they were all racists. Every everybody’s favorite president Abraham Lincoln. Honest Abe held the largest mass hanging in our history, in which he had nearly 40 Natives publicly hanged. And just a year before the emancipation proclamation. And “this country was built on terrorism” is what I’ve been saying for yeeeeears. If we’re trying to fight terrorism then we might as well kill ourselves because this country is some of the most guilty one’s of all. Whites came came in and raped, enslaved, and killed us. And the little amount of Natives who weren’t killed were forced to be white washed. And today, we are going into countries who have nothing to do with us, and nothing to do with the “war” we are fighting, like Iraq. We invade these countries and kill them, for no fucking reason at all. This country is the biggest terrorists of all.
American Horror Story - Freakshow
That face is the most terrifying thing I’ve ever seen.
I keep forgetting this shit is about to start soon. I can’t wait.